Ads

Reasons for marriage

Sunday, December 1, 2013


Going into marriage is a choice people usually make. Every people have their own reasons for this decision. Dr. Kevin.H and others in the book Family matter; a guide to family life, gave a list of  reasons for getting married.

Any combination of the following reasons may be given for marriage:

  • We are madly in love.
  •  
  • I want a home and a family of my own.
  •  
  • I find my companion sexually attractive.
  •  
  • I want to get away from my parents.
  •  
  • We share similar interests and tastes.
  • All my school friends are either married or getting married.
  •  
  • We both have the same problems and can understand each other. 
  •  
  • They need me and I know our marriage will help them get over their problem.
  •  
  • I can’t live a day without being with them.
  •  
  • My parents and friends think it’s time I got married and settled down.
  •  
  • It is cheaper to marry and live as two than remain single.
  •  
  • If I don’t marry now I will never marry and have a family.
  •  
  • We really enjoy each other’s company.
  •  
  • Everybody thinks we are an ideal couple.
  •  
  • We are expecting a baby and to get married is the right thing to do.

What is or was your combination!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads