Ads

Learn about children responsibilities in a lovely home

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


Children are the most important treasure in any home!!
In most cases, child bearing brings joy to families. Women are happy to learn that they have conceived a pregnancy for a man they love. Men who understand what it means to carry a pregnancy, do their best to provide to the needs of expectant mothers.

The aim for this is to bring up a good baby. The parents desire that their children get the best from them and work tirelessly to prepare them for a bright future. The expectation mainly is that the children appreciate these efforts. Mothers in most cases spend sleepless nights to ensure the well being of their children.

Alright, most parents fulfill their roles but do the children know what is expected of them. They may simply think that since they didn’t apply to be born, then the parent should be in for it. It is my concern today to inform you my reader that children have a duty in their homes.

 I think to would be obvious that every child listens to his/her parent. The parents have lived very many years, they have seen things that work and those which don’t and of course the consequences that result from several choices.

Children discipline is so important, because when education lifts them to great heights; it is only discipline and good character that hold you there.

I have repeatedly read the writings of King Solomon, the wisest man of all men in his time. He   wrote the following words of instructions to children;-

My son, listen to your father when he corrects you, and don’t ignore what your mother teaches. What you learn from your parents will bring you honor and respect, like a crown or a gold medal.

My son those who love to do wrong will try to trick you. Don’t listen to them. They will say, come with us let’s hide and beat to death anyone who happens to walk by, we will swallow them whole, as the grave swallows the dying, we will take everything they have and fill our houses with stolen goods. So, join us, and you share everything we get. My son, do not follow them. Don’t even take the first step along that path. They run to do something evil and they cannot wait to kill someone.

My son, listen, pay attention to what I say. Remember my commands. Listen to wisdom and do your best to understand. Cry out for understanding. Look for her like silver (money).search for it like a hidden treasure. 

Wisdom will save you from that other woman another man’s wife who tempts you with sweet words. In this case he warns us against the results of improper sexual conduct.

Wisdom will help you follow the example of good people and stay on the right path. Honest people will live in the land and those who do right will remain there. He advises us to have good role models and live rightly.

I tried to help but you refused. I offered my hand but you turned away from me. You ignored my advice and refused to be corrected. So I will laugh at you at your troubles and make fun of you when what you fear happens.

The wicked will be forced to leave. Those who lie and cheat will be thrown out of the land.
My son, don’t forget my teaching. Remember what I tell you to do. What I teach will give you a good, long life and all will go well for you. 

Whoever is reading this article, what has been your experience? Have seen what happens to the disobedient? 

I humbly beg you to take up this message yourself, and also to share it with a friend because of its importance to us all.

Don’t you think the qualities of Wisdom, Understanding, honesty, obedience and others are so good for any child to cherish?
To conclude my write up, this time, let me call upon the children to fulfill their responsibilities them homes will have peace. Some of them are indeed very stubborn, their parents have poured drums of tears and regret why they gave birth to them. This should stop. Children stop it. Give your parents the respect that is due to them! Disobedient children are a disgrace to their parents.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads